How to enter the event

Please ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements for both the vehicles and the crew. In particular the Driver MUST produce an MSA license to compete – Non Race Clubmans is all that is required. Where there is a reciprocal agreement (Ireland, for example) in place the equivalent license is acceptable. Co-Drivers require only a club membership card, a suitable membership is included in the event entry fee if required.

The competition is held entirely on private land BUT you will need to drive on public roads when moving between the competition, camping and scrutineering areas. For this reason all vehicles must comply with road traffic regulations at all times. There is NO provision for vehicle transporters/trailers at the camping and competition areas.

If you have any questions regarding any part of the regulations or entry please contact us and we’ll try and help. The supplementary regulations for the event are available here.

Click here to view/download an entry form. Payment can be made by cheque with the entry form or by bank transfer – account details are on the form. A recent or representative picture of your vehicle should either be included with the form or emailed to [email protected]. The pictures will be used for “pre-scrutineering” checks so our scrutineers can clarify anything on your vehicle that may not meet the regulations. They will also be used in the online entry list for the event once your entry has been accepted.

MSA_Recognised_Club_logo_smThe entry fee for the event includes membership of Yorkshire Off Road Club (where required), the MSA Recognised club that is promoting the event.